So I haven’t really properly addressed the fact that I am now officially no longer a teenager. I turned twenty on September the 20th and we are already in October?! What?!
If you follow me on Twitter you’ll already know but I don’t think I’ve done anything birthday related on my blog this year. It’s been a hectic few weeks and on top of everything that’s been going I am now horrendously ill 😦 #PityMe
However I thought I would do a fun little post inbetween uni work, called Twenty things for Twenty, meaning I’m going to tell you 20 things about myself that maybe you didn’t know! So lets go!
- I’m currently studying English at UWE in Bristol.
- Green tea is like the only hot drink I drink, and I drink A LOT of it.
- I actually really enjoy playing video games, especially survivalist ones.
- I can’t cook, just not a skill that comes naturally to me!
- My favourite colour is either deep, emerald green or turquoise blue.
- Autumn is my favourite season!
- Apparently I have really long fingers, everyone is always saying so! lol!
- I LOVE The Walking Dead!
- I used to HATE my curly hair, and I straightened it a lot.
- When I was younger I always wanted to work on Checkouts, until I did and realised I HATED IT!
- If you didn’t know I have an older brother who is 24 and the most annoying person I know.
- My favourite UK city is probably either London or Bristol.
- My favourite city in the world is either New York or L.A….or San Fransisco…..I JUST LOVE AMERICA!
- I love Tom Hiddleston & Eddie Redmayne in equal amounts, I think they are amazing!
- Tamla Kari will always hold a special place in heart, she’s funny, caring, beautiful and has really put a smile on my face when I’ve been down. She’s brilliant what she does and, yeah, you go Tamla!
- I get cold very easily and hate it!
- I love Halloween, its one of my fave holidays!
- I’ve recently gotten into horror films, having absolutely hated them before!
- 10 Things I Hate About You and The Breakfast Club will forever be brilliant films!
- I am besotted with my dog, Rudie who is now seven! And my family, who I love dearly!
And there you go, 20 things about me! I hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you all soon!